Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A card for Laila's 1st Birthday

My little granddaughter is turning 1 tomorrow and her mum has been collecting little bugs for her. This pretty card is simple as I wanted the little hand painted lady bugs to catch her attention. I also had a chance to play with my new big shot and I cut out a window card with the scalloped dies, also some embossed frames. Doodling can be so fun and it's quick and easy to do and it's all I did to dress up the card with some stitching and free hand doodling around the frames.
A special card for a little girl turning 1
Inside of a birthday card








Laila's 1st Birthday Card Details
Digital Stamp: Birthday Set 2 NV_WA0015
Dies: Docrafts - Scalloped Square XCU 503015
         Joy - Vintage Flourishes 6003/0026
Punch: Fiskars small 6 petal flower
Lazer cut lady bugs
Chipboard thickers
Copic Multiliner 0.3
Card stock, Flowers, flatback pearls and floral paper from stash
******************************************************
Below is the jewelry box that I also made as part of Laila's birthday gift. However it's raining today and I couldn't get a clear photo, so I will update with better photo and details soon. I just wanted to share what the card above is to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT